Friday, March 28, 2008

i'm done...finally!!

28th march

woooo...not been loggin in to blog for a couple weeks d...
rushing my assignment bah!!!
6 assignment + presentation some more....
oh GOSH!!!

i hate last minute work lar...
not a good job!!!
wuwuwu.....have to meditate myself in my studies!!
i'll get penalty if continue to act like this...

hweva...finally, still. eventually....
i've done all my assignment, except mock interview next week....
so quite free...
that's y i'll have breakfast with Emily ng ng ng and Siaw siaw sian sian tomolo!!
hooray.....hav to think whr to eat NOW!!
that's the quest in siaw sian's mind right now i guess!!!

~besides....prepare for my final as well~

1 comment:

Loves + Carings said...

wohooo... congratulation yo,VIVIAN.. hahaha... ^^ now gonna to kambateh in ur Mock Exam liao oh.. ^^ take k.. find me after ur mock exam or when u r free oh.. hehehe.. ^^