Thursday, September 4, 2008

a lil update for my precious

4th sept

haliu halo hai hi, im back here to continue my personal bloggie!
so long dint update my precious bloggie d cos....
**hehe**
lazy mah, wat to do?
plus, nth special for me to write abt as well
my life was just bored and bored and bored
everyday went through the same routine stuffs, HAIz!!

but but but...we should oways live in 色彩的世界
in order to have a blissful life, right right right?
~hehe~
and sweet & sour (*nick for siaw sian).......errrrr!!!! no comment.....muahaha
cant wait for me to update my blog
she wana kepo my stuff as well.hehe!!

laz nite i was having drink with sweet & sour at huising mkt
we were freaking out looking for a 10 sen to pay our drinks
finally finally we korek here and there and found a 10 sen
so happy.........
who noes???
that S&S drop that ONI 10sen into her ABC drinks when she passes the money to the tauke
adumak adumak
so shy bo saw the tauke
not handsome ley, how come???
luckily that nice tauke laugh laugh and change a new drink for her
chuk chuk....~so 'no face' ah~

haha kidding lar sian sian
~keep it up to write ur blog, i'll be ur fans k~

enjoy reading and have a nice day~muahx!!

No comments: