Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm back loooo

3rd Oct

we're back from santubong le,
its a tiry trip because we almost slept in the morning 5am this 2 nite,
wake up early at 9am...
oh gosh!!! too tired...but its reli fun.
muahaha ^^

after back from santubong, we went to Tun Jugah for lunch,
have been long time dint come here eat looo,
i remember siaw sian told me that the durian ABC (if not mistaken) taste very very nice,
but i dint try because i just remember it after i've ordered my drink,
so sad!! ....:P

we slept again for the whole afternoon, cos again.......TOO TIRED!!!
till my mum and sis talk to me, i oso no response!!
play play play for 3 days, non stop!!!
phew...
but i love it hehe ~ ^^ ~

at night, after wake up,
a gang of us went to eat KOLO MEE,
khai's favourite, he miss it so much d since we at santubong!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

errr...forget my durian...next time must drink ha!!

ah.j said...

wen~~~


i link u lo ^__^