Saturday, November 29, 2008

Useless....of Me!!

She's in TROUBLE....**

I've dono what happen to HER...its a weird day for me this few days.
She talk to us strangely and half way half way....and we cant even connect the story!!

we know she's in trouble .. but wat's that TROUBLE?? we dono...
it makes us so struggle and have some wild guess** we've no mood to work as we are so worried of her!


what happen .... what happen?? for times we are trying to ask her but we dont dare to do so.
she did something abnormal and talk craps that we do no understand!!
she was trying to share with us .. talk to us ... but still she can't do it ~ Gulping!!

I know she's very agitate, pulge and hopeless to her life ... to the world now,
yet...i can oni listen and see her plunge into a lurch.

How sad and how useless of me ... :(

I hope she will be good and everything can be resolve!! Bless her have a cheerful life and we'll always be with her!! :P

No comments: